- Makeshift Magazine Interview by Maria Gallucci
- The State of Surveillance Today by Bill Brown of the Surveillance Camera Players
- Hyperallergic article by Ben Valentine
- CNET article by Leslie Katz
- 3Dp's article by Shanie Phillips
- Washington Post article by Gail Sullivan
- The Creator's Project article by Zach Sokol
- The Verge article by Jacob Kastrenakes
- Fast Company article by Suzanne LaBarre
- special thanks to Prosthetic Knowledge for the tumblr post that started it all
- google URME Surveillance, there is alot more :)
The Birds Eye Project by Jazmin Dua.
The Bird's Eye Project started as a year long project in which artist and educator Jazmin Dua set out to photograph surveillance cameras in chicago each day throughout 2013. Her images watch those who are watching us. Dua transformed the project into a website dedicated to the topic of surveillance. Throughout her website, you will find information on surveillance as it pertains to individuals and a larger public. The Birds Eye Project is an open forum for others to be able to express there concerns about surveillance while also providing her audience with updates on the images she is making and more importantly with current news regarding surveillance.